In this article we have served the benefits of Studying MBBS in Vietnam, Various reasons promote studying MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) as the most aspiring course for Indian students. For decades the fascination towards the course everlasting. One can visualize the demand and enthrallment over the course with loads of applicants increasing year by year for the NEET entrance examination. Vietnam has become one of the leading countries for \ medical aspirants due to various reasons. It has become the next the most desirable alternative. The following are some potential benefits of pursuing an MBBS in Vietnam:
Quick Highlights: MBBS in Vietnam
|August and April (April intake available in few universities only)
|Score required for admission
|60% in 12th PCB subjects
|Minimum tuition fees in Vietnam universities offering English program
|Maximum tuition fees in Vietnam universities offering English program
|5 + 1.5 years of internship
|Entrance exam / English proficiency tests
|Donation / Capitation Fees
|Not required for admission (to get Medical License of India it is required)
|Medium of Instruction
|Recognition of MBBS Degree
|NMC and WHO recognized
|Top Medical University
|Hong Bang International University
Top Medical Universities of Vietnam offering MBBS in English Medium
Get Free Counselling
There are many reasons why we are the most trustable MBBS Vietnam Consultant in India. We at Tutelage Study, make sure you get absolutely satisfaction for MBBS admission in Vietnam universities.
Below are the benefits of studying MBBS in Vietnam:
Advantages of studying MBBS in Vietnam
If a student decides to pursue an MBBS program in Vietnam, they can enjoy several advantages.
- Affordable education: The cost of education at Vietnamese universities is significantly lower compared to other study destinations. Students can complete their medical education in Vietnam for less than 3 lakhs per semester. This affordable international curriculum is a great advantage for students.
- Comprehensive curriculum: The colleges in Vietnam offer a well-balanced curriculum that combines classical education with modern techniques. This approach ensures that students are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in their careers.
- Job opportunities: Upon graduation from a medical program, students will find numerous job openings in Vietnam. The demand for medical practitioners is high, similar to other countries. As a result, students can secure suitable employment opportunities upon completing their studies.
- USMLE and PLAB training: Vietnamese medical universities also provide guidance to students regarding higher education opportunities. They offer training programs to help students prepare for and clear the qualifying exams for medical practitioners, such as the USMLE and PLAB.
- Medium of instruction: While Vietnamese is the primary medium of instruction, there are universities in Vietnam that offer education in English to cater to the needs of international students.
- Culinary delights: Vietnam is renowned for its diverse and delicious cuisine, making it easy for international students to adapt to the local food culture.
- Favorable climate: Vietnam does not experience extreme climate conditions, allowing students to comfortably spend their educational period in good health.
- Cost of living: The cost of living in Vietnam is notably lower compared to other study destinations. Students can find affordable accommodations, and their daily expenses will also be relatively lower.
These benefits make Vietnam one of the perfect study destination for Indian students for pursuing their medical education. If they are interested, the students can approach Tutelage Study the first indin organization that has formed a partnership with a Vietnam medical university. Aieraa helps the students to get admission in HongBang International University and be a moral support for the students until they complete their graduation.
Frequently asked Questions
- Changes in living standards and an ageing population have led to rapid growth in the healthcare industry.
- To meet the growing demand for health care services there is rapid growth in medical training units.
- Each year 3800 students enrolment is done in the field of medicine and pharmacy among the universities.
- A doctor typically earns around ₹ 1,38, 311 per month.
- The highest average maximum salary is ₹2,33,250 per month.
Hanoi Medical University is among the universities that divides the academic schedule into semesters. 2,500 USD/год. A master’s degree of HMU will cost a student a significant sum of 2,500 USD per year. Even though the tuition fees are not that high, the students still can apply for scholarship.
Vietnam Medical license valid only in Vietnam however the Medical Degree is valid in India to get eligibility to appear for NEXT–Medical License examination of the country.
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Organization for Education, Science and Culture (UNESCO)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)