Studying MBBS in Vietnam is the most desired dream for a great number of Indian students. The fascination for the Medical Profession is increasing with time. Post-pandemic the priority is widely spread across the globe due to scarce Medical professionals across the globe. Every year over a lakh student’s medical dreams are becoming true and lakhs of people’s dream of getting a medical seat in India are unfinished. MBBS in Vietnam can be the best choice for those students that are willing to get Medical admission however unable to accomplish the same.
They can fulfil their unattained dreams with MBBS in Vietnam universities at a very affordable price, great standards of education and gaining best clinical expertise. MBBS in Vietnam is the apt and perfect choice for those students to complete their medical education dreams instead of looking for other professional options due to the disappointment of not attaining a Medical seat in India. Here you can understand the best opportunities available for Medical Aspirants to study their MBBS course in Vietnam and why it can be considered as best choice in terms of tuition fees, affordability, standards of medical education, safety of the country and other factors.
MBBS in Vietnam Key Features
|August and April (April intake available in few universities only)
|Score required for admission
|60% in 12th PCB subjects
|Minimum tuition fees in Vietnam universities offering English program
|Maximum tuition fees in Vietnam universities offering English program
|5 + 1.5 years of internship
|Entrance exam / English proficiency tests
|Donation / Capitation Fees
|Not required for admission (to get Medical License of India it is required)
|Medium of Instruction
|Recognition of MBBS Degree
|NMC and WHO recognized
|Top Medical University
|Hong Bang International University
Top Medical Universities of Vietnam offering MBBS in English Medium
Get Free Counselling
There are many reasons why we are the most trustable MBBS Vietnam Consultant in India. We at Tutelage Study, make sure you get absolutely satisfaction for MBBS admission in Vietnam universities.
What is the Duration of Studying MBBS in Vietnam?
The duration of the MBBS course for international students in Vietnam universities offered in English Medium is 6.5 years in total.
- 5 years of Academic program
- 1.5 years of Internship in Vietnamese universities
Medium of Teaching While Studying MBBS in Vietnam
Not all universities in Vietnam teach in English, especially all public universities will teach in Vietnamese only. Although few universities of Vietnam above mentioned offer an entire English Medium of education for international students.
What are the Intakes for MBBS in Vietnam
Most of the Vietnamese universities offering MBBS in English have one intake except for one.
- Hong Bang International University – Intake in August and April
- Duy Tan University –Intake in August / September
- Vin University—Intake in August / September
- Can Tho University–Intake in August / September
MBBS in Vietnam Fee Structure : 2023-24
|Name of the University
|Fees in USD
|Fees in INR
|Hong Bang International University (Per Semester)
|Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy (First Year)
|Duy Tan University (1st Semester Tuition Fees)
Total Budget to Study MBBS in Vietnam
- Tuition Fees: MBBS in Vietnam can be most affordable than your imagination. The tuition is more affordable than the other universities and countries offering MBBS courses. In Vietnamese medical colleges, international students’ annual tuition costs typically vary from $5,000 to $6,500. It’s essential to remember that tuition costs might differ amongst universities and that some can charge somewhat more than others
- Living costs: When compared to many Western nations, Vietnam generally has lower living costs. The costs, however, may differ based on the city and the individual’s lifestyle preferences. The typical monthly cost of living, which includes costs for housing, food, transportation, and other ancillary expenses, can be anywhere from $300 and $700. When evaluating living expenses, it’s necessary to take into account personal preferences and the location of the university.
- Other Costs: In addition to tuition and living costs, there may be other charges to take into account, such as health insurance, visa costs, study materials, and personal expenses. When planning your budget for your study in Vietnam, it is advisable to account for these additional expenses.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Vietnam?
Vietnam Universities have an easy and hassle-free admission process. The criteria for eligibility are easier compared to other countries’ required entrance examinations.
Below are the eligibility criteria for studying MBBS Vietnam:
What are the Required Documents For MBBS in Vietnam?
Here is the enlistment of relevant documents for MBBS admission in Vietnam.
The applicants must submit the following documents to the university / visa authorities for the admission to MBBS in Vietnam.
MBBS in Vietnam Admission Procedure
The admission process to MBBS in Vietnam is very easy and hassle-free not involving any entrance or difficult eligibility requirements. Process is quite simple and stress free.
The admission process of the Medical Study in Georgia is very easy and simple to do.
- Step 1: Complete the application form of the selected University.
- Step 2: Pay the registration fees required for the Admission to the university.
- Step 3: Interview with the University authorities.
- Step 4: Receive the offer / Acceptance letter from the university.
- Step 5: Pay the tuition fees direct to the University account.
- Step 6: Receive letter of visa acceptance from Vietnam Ministry.
- Step 7: Get the Visa from Vietnam Embassy at Vietnam.
Top MBBS colleges in Vietnam
|Name of Medical College
|Hanoi Medical University
|Vietnam Military Medical University
|Pham Ngoc Thach University
|Thai Binh University
|Thai Nguyen Medical University
|Ho Chi Minh City University
|Can Tho University
|Hai Phong University
Why to choose to study MBBS in Vietnam?
Choosing MBBS country is the most challenging work for any student, one should carefully analyze all the considerable points prior to opting for the country to study Medicine. Here are the points emphasizing the benefits of choosing to study MBBS in Vietnam.
Is NEET required for MBBS in Vietnam?
No, NEET is not required to study MBBS in Vietnam, or to get admission in Vietnam medical universities. It is required only to get a medical license in India after the completion of the course.
MBBS in Vietnam for Indian Students
For Indian students studying in Vietnam is the best option for various reasons like Low and affordable fee structure, global standards of education, best clinical training and diverse culture to explore.
What are the Career Opportunities available after MBBS from Vietnam?
After completion of MBBS in Vietnam, medical graduates can get various opportunities across the world. They can get a job as a Medical practitioner in Vietnam, and settle over there else can apply for Post graduation opportunities in Vietnam universities. Medical graduates globally can get opportunities to study PG, join in public health, medical training and academics, clinical research, medical-legal advisors, medical tourism, alternative medicines and so.
How can we get a Medical License / Medical registration in Vietnam?
Vietnam offers a direct Medical License for the international students after the completion of their MBBS degree and internship. No entrance examinations required to qualify to get the Medical License of Vietnam.
Let’s Know About Vietnam
Disclaimer: Tutelage Study Consultants cautiously affirm that the given amount of Tuition Fees is not volatile and subject to change without any prior intimation to the students. Also, the amount is in USD, not in Indian Rupees. To know the exact tuition fees, Living Costs, and Hostel Fees. please contact our experts at Tutelage Study for MBBS Vietnam.
Frequently asked Questions
MBBS course in Vietnam is of total 5 years of college education and 1.5 years of internship. A total of 6.5 years of course duration is there to study MBBS in Vietnam.
Vietnam is very near to India, around 3 to 4 hours of travel time from any major cities of India.
Vietnam Medical license valid only in Vietnam however the Medical Degree is valid in India to get eligibility to appear for NEXT–Medical License examination of the country.
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Organization for Education, Science and Culture (UNESCO)
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)